1. Connect baking molds together in the shape you would like to bake
2. Once the shape is created place baking foil on the baking tray and place bake mold side facing up on it “please make sure mixture is thick enough so will avoid great leak out of the mold. Note: with Runny mixtures, a small amount may leak from underneath the bake snake.
3. Place Try in the Oven and watch the magic happen! Keep inspecting your cake as it magically rises in the oven. Watch as bake snake holds the shape you created.
4. Let it cool. Take care when removing the tray from the oven. Always use appropriate equipment to remove any hot items from the oven. Place the tray on a safe, heat resistant surface, and let the cake cool down. Caution bake snakes are hot and retain heat.
5. Remove cake snakes. Once the cake has cooled, safely remove the bake snakes from the cake. Tip, start at one corner and unclip one section. Then proceed to pull the bake snake away from the cake's edge.